HOW TO LIST AND MARKET REO PROPERTIES
Wednesday, March 20th at the Olive Branch 9am-4pm
What the participant will learn from this program:
- How to take advantage of the multitude of opportunities with foreclosure properties in today’s challenging market.
- How to guide a buyer client through the intricacies of finding suitable investment opportunities with R.E.O. properties.
- How to effectively navigate through the complex process of preparing to bid on foreclosure properties.
- How to open the door to creating more opportunities to work with lenders in handling the marketing of R.E.O. properties for them.
Includes REO Listing Presentation Guide.
- How to prepare THE 4 CRITICAL CORE COMPONENTS of a “Broker Price Opinion” to ensure that lenders will be more willing to cooperate with the real estate professional and to offer more opportunities to the professional.
- How to explain the foreclosure process in detail and how it has been affected by the conditions of today’s market.
Each participant will also receive of “FORECLOSURE/SHORT SALE RESOURCE WORKBOOK” that will provide some of the best tools and information on developing the most effective strategies to survive and succeed in this market.
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO CHANGE YOUR STRATEGIES TO ENSURE SUCCESS IN THIS MARKET, THIS PROGRAM IS A MUST!
6 Hours of Continuing Educational Credit:
3 Hours General - 3 Hours Real Estate Legal Issues
Call Westford College @ 602-995-9000
Seating is Limited (Minimum enrollment required)